Facts and Events
||9 Sept 1851
||Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey, United States
||10 Oct 1851
||Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey, United StatesWayne Street Reformed Dutch Church, Van Vorst Village, Jersey City, NJ
||9 Jul 1870
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United StatesAge 17, Piano Clerk
||Cleveland, Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United States505 Case Avenue
||30 Oct 1873
||Huron, Erie, Ohio, United Statesto Sarah Louise Strutton
||6 Mar 1875
||Will of Thomas Taber
||3 Jun 1880
||Marion, Marion, Ohio, United StatesAge 29, Main Street, Merchant
||24 Jan 1892
||Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United States
||Woodlawn Cemetery, Norwalk, Huron, Ohio, United States
Probate for his father's will, Signature - Oct 1879
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Henry Taber, in Ohio, United States. Ohio Deaths and Burials, 1854-1997.
name: Henry Taber
death date: 24 Jan 1892
death place: Cleveland, Cayahoga, Ohio
birth date: 1852
birthplace: Jersey City, Nj
marital status: Married
indexing project (batch) number: B07051-7
system origin: Ohio-EASy
gs film number: 410483
reference id: v 1 p 171
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Henry Taber family, in Marion, Ohio, United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule, 3 Jun 1880.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Henry Taber, in Find A Grave.
- ↑ Emma Radliffe family, in New York, New York, United States. 1870 U.S. Census Population Schedule, 9 Jul 1870.
- ↑ Codicil, in Will and Codicil of Thomas Taber, pg 1.
To my son "Henry," the best Family Bible, the portrait of Lincoln, & whatever Tools & Implements may remain of my former business as Jeweller, "Greeleys American Conflict" 2 Vols, Brook's Gazetteer 1 Vol, and my Rose Wood Writing Desk
- ↑ Cleveland Directory 1872.
At this time, Henry Taber is living with his father at 505 Case Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio and working as a clerk.
1872 Cleveland Directory
- ↑ First Reformed Dutch Church, Van Vorst Village