Facts and Events
Dallas County, Texas, 1910 census:
- Rawlins, Henrietta C. Head 61 yrs (wid.) b. Kentucky (parents, b. Virginia/Kentucky) Own Income
- Thompson, James E. Boarder 31 yrs (marr. 2 yrs) b. Kentucky (parents, b. Kentucky) Bookkeeper (Insurance of fire)
- Berta Lee Boarder 26 yrs (1 children, 1 living) b. Texas (parents, b. Illinois/Kentucky)
- Billy Bob Boarder b. Texas (parents, b. Kentucky/Texas)
Taken sometime during the 1890s when the three brothers were incarcerated in the Territorial Prison. Henrietta moved to Minnesota to be near them and organized a Sunday School for the prisoners.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Find A Grave.
- ↑ Dallas, Texas, United States. 1870 U.S. Census Population Schedule, p. 462A.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Dallas, Texas, United States. 1910 U.S. Census Population Schedule, ED 66, p. 2B, dwelling/family 41/42 (413 Lemmon Ave).