d.18 Aug 1890
Facts and Events
Note from Bob Mitchell:
- Deed Book 11 page 438 - Oct 18, 1844 - The heirs of William P. Jackson being Mary Jackson (wife of Henry A. Jackson), A. M. Lowery (husband of Henrietta Jackson, dau of Henry A. Jackson), Alex May (husband of Susannah, dau of Henry A. Jackson), Stephen Jackson (COL Stephen, son of Henry A. Jackson,) & Benjamin A. Jackson (son of Henry A. Jackson) to John Edwards - $1200 for 153 acres on Thompson Creek adjoining the State line.
1850 Census Chesterfield, Chesterfield Co., South Carolina
Alfred M. Lowry 45 M farmer NC
Henrietta Lowry 43 F NC
Emily Lowry, 15 F NC
John H. Lowry 13 M NC
Mary T. Lowry 10 F NC
- Email from Carolyn Carter to Bob Mitchell, 8 Feb 2005. (Lowry Surname Contact-Chesterfield Co., SCLowry Surname Contact-Chesterfield).
- United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Chesterfield District., South Carolina.
- Rootsweb chart of Marvin E. Carnes: Carnes Family Tree and Heritage. (http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=marvincarnes).
- Burch, W. Bernette. Burch Family and Hollendsworth, Thomas, Meadow, Jackson No.1, Jackson No.2, Blakeney, Timmons etc, 14.