Facts and Events
||15 Oct 1662
||Duxbury, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
||2 AUG 1683
||Duxbury, Plymouth, Massachusettsto Samuel Bartlett
||4 Mar 1714/15
||Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United Statesto Sgt John Churchill
||29 Apr 1723
||Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
||Burial Hill, Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
There is no probate record in Plymouth Co. for Hannah Churchill. Her sister, Ruth, married Benjamin Bartlett.
The Alden Organization says she also married a Daniel Bartlett.
- ↑ "The Date of Governor Bradford's Passenger List", in Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants. Mayflower Descendant: An Illustrated Quarterly Magazine of Pilgrim Genealogy, History and Biography, Vol. 1, p. 163.
"William Pabodie, who was for many years the town clerk of Duxbury. While holding this office William Pabodie entered on the town records his own marriage, and the births of his children. The names of these children and the dates of their births I have copied directly from the original record made by their father: ... Hannah, October 15, 1667 ..."
- ↑ Churchill, Gardner Asaph. The Churchill family in America. (Boston: Pub. by the family of Gardener A. Churchill, 1904), p. 9][https://archive.org/stream/churchillfamilyi01chur#page/9/mode/1up .
John Churchill, m. (2) 4 Mar 1715 Mrs. Hannah Bartlett, who d. 29 Apr 1723, aged 61.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Kingman, Bradford. Epitaphs from Burial Hill, Plymouth, Massachusetts, from 1657 to 1892: with biographical and historical notes. (Brookline, Massachusetts: New England Illustrated Historical Pub., 1892, c1892), p. 12.
55. Here lyes ye body
of Mrs HANNAH
CHURCHELL wife to
Mr JOHN CHURCHELL
dec'd April ye 29th
1723 in ye 61st
year of her age.
[Age 60 so born about 1663.]
- ↑ 22. Hannah Pabodie, in Alden Kindred of America Genealogy Database.
"22. Hannah Pabodie (Elizabeth Alden, John) was born on 15 Oct 1662 in Duxbury, Plymouth Co., MA. She died on 29 Apr 1723. She was buried in Burial Hill, Plymouth, MA.
Hannah married (1) Samuel Bartlett on 2 Aug 1683 in Duxbury, Plymouth Co., MA. Samuel was born before 1666 in probably Duxbury, Plymouth Co., MA. He died before 9 Dec 1713.
Hannah married (2) John Churchill on 4 Mar 1714/1715 in Plymouth, Plymouth Co., MA. John was born about 1656. He died on 13 Jun 1723. He was buried in Burial Hill, Plymouth, MA."
- ↑ Duxbury, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States. Vital Records of Duxbury, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1911), p. 114.
PABODIE, Hannah, d. William and Elizabeth [dup. Elisabeth], [born] Oct. 15, 1662..