- Hannah Milhous1885 - 1967
Facts and Events
||7 MAR 1885
||Butlerville, Jennings, Indiana, USA
||25 Jun 1908
||Los Angeles, California, United Statesto Francis Anthony "Frank" Nixon
||30 SEP 1967
||Whittier, Los Angeles, California, USA
||Rose Hills Memorial Park, Whittier, Los Angeles, California, United States
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Hannah Milhous Nixon (March 7, 1885 – September 30, 1967) was the mother of President Richard Nixon.
Richard Nixon described his mother as "a Quaker saint." She is acknowledged to have exerted a tremendous effect on her son's outlook throughout his life. On the day Nixon left office, he publicly lauded his mother's influence, calling her a "saint," but surmised that no one would ever write a book about her.
Mother of U.S. President Richard M. Nixon
- ↑ Sharon Bearce (email@example.com). number number Our RoyalAncestors.
- Hannah Milhous Nixon, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- ↑ Hannah Milhous Nixon, in Find A Grave.