- H. Glenn Eldon Rorebeck1910 - 1990
- W. Marie Ream1915 - 2007
m. 1 Jun 1960
Facts and Events
||Glenn Eldon Rorebeck
||Glenn Eldon Woodmark
||3 Nov 1910
||Springfield, Brown, Minnesota, United States
||Williston, Williams, North Dakota, United States
||Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
||inventor, business owner
||19 Feb 1930
||to Lois Wilma Martin
||from Lois Wilma Martin
||1 Jun 1960
||Becker, Minnesota, United Statesto Marie Ream
||10 Jan 1990
||Vista, San Diego, California, United States
||Osage, Becker, Minnesota, United StatesImmanuel Lutheran Church Cemetery
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Memorial# 65826520, in Find A Grave.
Glenn Eldon Woodmark
Birth: Nov. 3, 1910, Springfield, Brown County, Minnesota, USA
Death: Jan. 10, 1990, Vista, San Diego County, California, USA
Burial: Immanuel Lutheran Church Cemetery, Osage, Becker County, Minnesota, USA
He died of Emphysema at 79 years of age.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Williston City, Williams County; FHL #1821342, in United States. Bureau of the Census. 14th census, 1920. North Dakota, 1920 federal census : soundex and population schedules. (Washington [District of Columbia]: The National Archives, 193-?), HH 434, Family 499.
Williston City, lodgers Montana hotel [sic], next to G. N. Hotel
Rorebeck, Laura, head, rents, white female, age 35, widow, able to read and write, born Iowa, both parents born Wisconsin, speaks English, seamstress in tailor shop, wage worker
, Glenn, son, white male, age 9, attending school, born Minnesota, father born Missouri, mother born Iowa, no occupation
, Grace, daughter, white female, age 7, single, attending school, born Oklahoma, father born Missouri, mother born Iowa, no occupation
, Earl, son, white male, age 4, single, born Colorado, father born Missouri, mother born Iowa, no occupation
Knight, Mila, lodger, single white female, age 28, born South Dakota, cook, cafe
Bergen, Mary, lodger, married white female, age 47, born Minnesota, no occupation
Sturdahl, Meranda, lodger, single white female, age 27, born Minnesota, servant, private family
Thompson, Flora, lodger, single white female, age 23, born Norway, servant, private family
Sibell, Fred, lodger, single white male, age 19, born Minnesota, hotel clerk, G. N. Hotel
Randolph, Lucy, lodger, single white female, age 18, born Iowa, no occupation
Thorson, Randina, lodger, single white female, age 20, born Minnesota, servant, hotel
Tilden, Gertrude, lodger, single white female, age 18, born Minnesota, servant, hotel
Waldron, Hattie, lodger, single white female, age 17, born North Dakota, laundress, G. N. Hotel
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 California. Department of Public Health. Bureau of Vital Statistics. Death Index, 1940-1997, Secondary quality.
Glenn Eldon Woodmark
Birth: 3 Nov 1910, Minnesota
Death: 10 Jan 1990, San Diego
Mother's Maiden Name: Jones
Father's Surname: Rorebeck
- ↑ Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index.
Woodmark, Glenn E., b. 03 Nov 1910, d. 10 Jan 1990, age 79
Last known address: not specified
SS issued: Wisconsin
- ↑ Paul Porter, Lottie's Bible, in Jones Family email, Secondary quality.
- ↑ Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in United States. 1930 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T626), HH 6, Fam 7, Primary quality.
Woodmark, Glenn E., roomer, 21, married age 21, b. MN, both parents b. MN, Battery Assembler, factory
, Lois M., roomer, 20, married, age 20, b. CA, fa b. IL, mo b. NE, clerk, office
in a rooming house run by Leo Kosikowski and wife, with 14 other roomers
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Paul Porter, Glen Eldon Rorebeck Woodmark , in Jones Family email, Secondary quality.