Facts and Events
||Gerrit Van Campen
||Kingston, Ulster County, New YorkSecondary date: 9 JUN 1694
||10 Jun 1694
||, Kingston, Ulster, N.Y.
||10 JUN 1694
||Old Dutch Reformed Church, Kingston, Ulster County, New York
||31 Jan 1717
||Kingston, Ulster County, New Yorkto Marytjen Roosa
- ↑ Hoes Bapt number 813. 10 Jun 1694. Jan van Campen & Tietje Dekker. Child: GERRIT. Witn: Gerrit van Vliet. Piternelle Swart..
- Otis Anderson, Anderson Estes Family genealogy file from Ancestry.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robert A. Jackson, GEDCOM file imported on 29 Oct 2001. Robert A. Jackson genealogy..
- GEDCOM file submitted by Otis Anderson, email@example.com. Created on 20 APR 2003. Imported on 20 May 2007..
- ↑ Hoes, Roswell Randall. Baptismal and marriage registers of the Old Dutch Church of Kingston: Ulster County, New York (formerly Named Wiltwyck and often familiarly called Esopus of 'Sopus), for One Hundred and Fifty Years from their commencement in 1660. (New York, 1891).
- Snell, James P, and Franklin Ellis. History of Hunterdon and Somerset counties, New Jersey: with illustrations and biographical sketches of its prominent men and pioneers. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1974).
- Genealogical Society of New Jersey. The Genealogical magazine of New Jersey. (Newark, New Jersey, United States: Genealogical Society of New Jersey), v37.
- Genealogical Society of New Jersey. The Genealogical magazine of New Jersey. (Newark, New Jersey, United States: Genealogical Society of New Jersey), v33.