George W. Keller
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company A and Corporal, Company F, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 22 August 1862
- Transferred to Company F, September 1862
- Appointed 10 August 1863
- Mustered out 20 June 1865 at Knoxville, Tennessee
- Application 504700; Certificate 396948
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ The Cemeteries of Adair County, Missouri, 1980. (Owensboro, Kentucky: McDowell Publications, c1981), 772.