George W. Karn
d.9 Oct 1893
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 44784; Certificate 123582
- Widow's Pension: Application 589949, Certificate 455915
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Bowman, Tom. Jackson County, Ohio military veteran burials from the Revolutionary War to 1984. (Wellston, Ohio: T.W. Bowman, c1987).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Hixon, Mary J, and Frances Welch Hixon. Cemetery inscriptions of Jackson County, Ohio. (Baltimore [Maryland]: Gateway Press, c1982), II:220.
- ↑ Age at enlistment not listed in Official Roster