Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 19238; Certificate 296133
- Widow's Pension: Application 936024, Certificate 716567
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Baker, Scott. Civil War Veterans Buried at the Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky, Ohio.