Facts and Events
George Frazier was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
- Frazier, George - Will - Page 373 - Written Sept. 3, 1814.
- Names wife, Sarah
- Sons, George Patrick Frazier and Charles C. Frazier.
- Dau's, Polly Campbell, Elizabeth Farris and Clementine.
- Exec's, Wife, Sarah, son Charles C. Frazier and John Francis.
- Witnesses: Jonathan Lamme, Daniel Barton and Isaac McIsaac.
- Probated Dec. Court 1814.
- Fayette County, Kentucky, Will Book C.
- [Source: "Kentucky Pioneer And Court Records: Abstracts of Early Wills, Deeds and Marriages From Court Houses and Records of Old Bibles, Churches, Grave Yards, and Cemeteries" by Mrs Harry Kennett McAdams, pg. 24].
Records in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County, 1786--September 29, Captain George Frazer and Sally Francisco, daughter of Geo. Francisco; surety, John Francisco.