- H. George E. Entrekin1844 - 1920
- W. Mary Welsh - AFT 1920
m. 15 MAY 1881
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 25 June 1863
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- NOTE: listed as "Entrican" in the Official Roster
- Also served in Co. C, 2nd Battalion, 12th U.S. Infantry and Co. G, 12th U.S. Infantry S2
- Application 917268; Certificate 701867
- Widow's Pension: Application 1158716, Certificate 893366
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 George Edgar Entrekin obituary.
Help fund new features!