Facts and Events
There are 11 vital records available on MyHeritage for George H. Dickson, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for George H. Dickson
Red River County, Texas, 1880 census:S1
- Dickson, G. H. [m] 49 yrs Farmer b. Tennessee (parents, b. Tennessee)
- M. A. [f] 42 yrs Wife Keeps house b. Kentucky (parents, b. Tennessee/Kentucky)
- M. F. [m] 5 yrs Son b. Texas (parents, b. Tennessee/Kentucky)
- Tomlinson, S. R. [m] 16 yrs Nephew At school b. Texas (parents, b. Virginia/Tennessee)
- Dickson, Abigail 76 yrs Mother (Wid.) Home b. Tennessee (parents, b. Connecticut/Tennessee)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Red River, Texas, United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule, ED 98, p. 166, house/family 236/305.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Grave marker, Shamrock Cemetery, Red River, Texas, United States.
- ↑ Red River, Texas, United States. 1860 U.S. Census Population Schedule, p. 91.
- ↑ Red River, Texas, United States. 1870 U.S. Census Population Schedule, p. 160B.
- ↑ 436/436
Dickson, G. H. 30 yrs Farmer (real estate = $1,500; personal estate = $700) b. Tennessee
, Martha 20 yrs b. Kentucky
, Sissy 1/12 yr b. Texas
- ↑ 689/689
Dickson, George 41 yrs Farmer (real estate = $500; personal estate = $500) b. Tennessee
, Martha 32 yrs Keeping house b. Kentucky
, Mary 10 yrs b. Texas