2. George Cook, born before 1723, married first, Mary Sarah Reiner, his first cousin, and married second, Anna Maria Hoffman. He died about 1802. Mary Sarah Reiner came with her family about 1750. Her father is believed to be the brother of Michael Cook's wife.
Children of George Cook and
his first wife, Mary Sarah Reiner:
6. Mary Barbara Cook, b. 1751, married John Blankenbaker.
7. Margaret Cook, b. 1753, married Christopher Tanner.
8. Magdalena Cook, b. 1756, married John Huffman.
9. Elizabeth Cook, b. 1758, d. before 1805, no marriage known.
10. Dorothy Cook, b. 1762, no marriage known.
11. Diana Cook, died at a young age.
12. Lewis Cook, b. 1768, married Mary Yager.
All of the above children birth's are in the Hebron Register. Children of George Cook and his second wife, Anna Maria Hoffman:
13. Ambrose Cook, b. 1775, married Susanna Fleshman.
14. Aaron Cook, b. 1776, married Leanna Garr.
15. Sara Cook, b. 1777, married Andrew Huffman.
16. George Cook, b. 1778, married Jemina Wilhoit.
17. Rosanna Cook, b. 1779.
18. Cornelius Cook, b. 1780, married Mary Wilkinson
19. Moses Cook, married in 1804, Elizabeth Grayson.
20. ? Jemina ? (This may have been a daughter-in-law, not a daughter.)
Not all of the children of the second family are in Register. Another source of information on the members of the family is the estate settlement of George Cook.