d.3 Aug 1891
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 414388; Certificate 358514
- Widow's Pension: Application 789894, Certificate 560790
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.
- ↑ George J. Boyer, in Find A Grave.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Darke, Ohio, United States. 1870 U.S. Census Population Schedule: Ninth Census of the United States, NARA Microfilm Publication M593. (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration).