Frederick W. Baumeister
d.1 Nov 1889
Facts and Events
Listed in Official Roster as Frederick W. Baumeister. His pension index card indicates that Frank W. Baumeister was used as an alias.
Civil War Service
- Application 673037; Certificate 726778
- Widow's Pension: Application 429451, Certificate 323937
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Records of the Office of the Quartermaster General. Headstones Provided for Deceased Union Civil War Veterans, 1879-1903.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.