Facts and Events
||Florence May Berry
||13 Sep 1900
||Blackburn, Lancashire, England
||21 Oct 1900
||Blackburn, Lancashire, EnglandSt. Peter Parish
||Blackburn, Lancashire, England42 Charlotte St.
||from 1918 to 1920
||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Englandat St. Mary's Hall (probably a teacher's college)
||Blackburn, Lancashire, England550 Whalley New Road
||2 Aug 1922
||Blackburn, Lancashire, EnglandSt. Michael's Church
to Robert Edwards Stewart
||abt 6 Aug 1944
||Calgary, Alberta, CanadaCause: from breast cancer
||Blackburn, Lancashire, Englandteacher at the convent of Notre Dame
- ↑ Family records.
She was born 13 Sep 1900 in Blackburn, England.
- ↑ Florence May Berry, certified copy of birth registration no. BXCA 883625 (1900), General Register Office (Civi.
Florence May, born thirteenth September 1900 at 42 Charlotte Street, Blackburn U.D.
father: William Lee Berry (cotton mill manager)
mother: Florence Mary Berry formerly Bibby
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Parish of St. Peter, Blackburn, 1900 baptisms, in Lancashire Archives. Lancashire, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1911. (Preston, England), 437.
born: Sept 13th
baptized: October 21st
name: Florence May
parents: William Lee (mill manager) & Florence Mary Berry
residence: 42 Charlotte St.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Family records.
- ↑ Lancashire, Blackburn, in General Register Office. The National Archives (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO) RG 13 General Register Office: 1901 Census Schedules.
William L Berry, age 36, born in Bolton, Lancashire, England, cotton mill manager
wife: Florence M Berry, age 31, born in Manchester, Lancashire
daughter: Florence M Berry, age 6 mo, born in Blackburn, Lancashire
living at 42 Charlotte St.
- ↑ Robert Edwards Stewart and Florence May Berry, certified copy of marriage registration no. MXC 221907 (1922),.
groom: Robert Edward Stewart, bachelor, age 30, teacher, living in Baltimore, Ontario, Canada, son of Benjamin Stewart (farmer)
bride: Florence May Berry, spinster, age 21, living at 550 Whalley New Road, Blackburn, daughter of William Lee Berry (cotton mill manager)
married: August 2nd 1922 at S. Michael's Church, in the Parish of Blackburn in the County of Blackburn, according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church by Licence, in the presence of Robert Fletcher Norris, Elizabeth Berry, Elizabeth Ann Clarke
- ↑ Family records.
- Lancashire, Blackburn, in General Register Office. The National Archives (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO) RG 14 General Register Office: 1911 Census Schedules.
William Lee Berry, age 46, born in Bolton, Lancs, cotton mill manager
wife: Florence Mary Berry, age 41, married 11 years, 3 children born live (3 still living), born in Manchester, Lancs
daughter: Florence May Berry, age 10, born in Blackburn, Lancs
son: Harold Berry, age 7, born in Blackburn, Lancs
daughter: Elizabeth Berry, age 3, born in Blackburn, Lancs
servant: Jane Ellen Myers, age 19, born in Haslingden, Lancs, general servant
living at 4 Aldwych Place, Blackburn
Help fund new features!