Ferdinand II , Holy Roman Emperor
d.15 Feb 1637
- Ferdinand1572 - 1572
- Anna of Austria1573 - 1598
- Maria Christierna1574 - 1621
- Archduchess Catherine Renata , of Austria1576 - 1595
- Elisabeth1577 - 1586
- Ferdinand II , Holy Roman Emperor1578 - 1637
- Karl1579 - 1580
- Archduchess Gregoria Maximiliana , of Austria1581 - 1597
- Archduchess Eleanor , of Austria1582 - 1620
- Archduke Maximilian Ernest , of Austria1583 - 1616
- Margaret , of Austria1584 - 1611
- Leopold V , Archduke of Austria1586 - 1632
- Constance , of Austria1588 - 1631
- Maria Maddalena of Austria1589 - 1631
- Charles , of Austria, Bishop of Wroclaw1590 - 1624
- H. Ferdinand II , Holy Roman Emperor1578 - 1637
- W. Eleonor Gonzaga1598 - 1655
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Ferdinand II (9 July 1578 – 15 February 1637), a member of the House of Habsburg, was Holy Roman Emperor (1619–1637), King of Bohemia (1617–1619, 1620–1637), and King of Hungary (1618–1625). His rule coincided with the Thirty Years' War. Ferdinand's aim, as a zealous Catholic, was to restore Catholicism as the only religion in the Empire and suppress Protestantism.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
Help fund new features!