Facts and Events
Per information from the JewishGen.org databases (transcribed indexes): She appears as a child in the 1869 Hungary census, in Locse, Szepes. No birth year is given for her, but if birth order is presumed, she may have been born about 1857. She also appears in a marriage record: Fany LITTMAN, age 28, daughter of David LITTMAN and Rozalie SCHON, born in Ribnicsek (could be Ribnicze); married to Simon ROTH, age 32, son of Hermann ROTH and Fani BRACHMAN, born in Onod; married 10 Apr 1894 in Kassa (LDS 1920776, item 5, record 31-05). (Her marriage record suggests a birth year of 1866.)
Also from JewishGen.org databases:
- Marriage, 4 May 1853, in Onod, Herman ROTH and Hani BRAKMAN (of Onod) (LDS #0642774, Vol. 15, Miskolc, 1853-014)
- Birth, 17 Nov 1886 in Kassa, Bela, son of Simon ROTH (of Onod) and Rozi KOHN (LDS 1920776, Item 3, Kassa, 14-05)
- Birth, 18 Jul 1890 in Kassa, stillborn, son of Simon ROTH of Onod and Roza KOHN of Nadaska (LDS 1920776, Item 3, Kassa, 84-01)
- Birth, 27 Feb 1895 in Kassa, stillborn, daughter of Simon ROTH and Fani LITTMAN (LDS 1920776 item 3)
- Birth, 27 Feb 1895 in Kassa, Szeren, daughter of Simon ROTH and Fani LITTMAN (LDS 1920776 item 3)
- Death, Szeren ROTH, 6 Apr 1895, infant daughter of Simon ROTH and Fani LITTMAN, in Kassa (LDS 1920776 item 8)
- Death, Simon ROTH, 27 Apr 1908, in Kassa, age 54, born in Onod (LDS 1920777, Item 1, Kassa, 21-08)
- Szepeshely, family 26, in Magyar Statisztikai Hivatal. Népszámlálás, 1869 : Szepes (megye). (Salt Lake City, Utah: Filmre vette a Genealogical Society of Utah, 2000), 10 Jan 1870, Primary quality.
David Litmann family in 1869 census in Szepeshely
- ↑ On the 1869 Hungary census record (see parents' page), no birth year is given for her, but interpolating would put her about 1857.
Help fund new features!