m. 8 Jul 1839
- Mary Palmer1839 - 1924
- Ephraim C. Palmer1840 - 1917
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 335768; Certificate 228928
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 32453 (1917).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Baker, Scott. Civil War Veterans Buried at the Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky, Ohio.