Facts and Events
||Elizabeth of York
||11 Feb 1466
||Westminster Palace, Westminster, Middlesex, EnglandHouse of York
||18 Jan 1483/84
||Westminster Abbey, Westminster, Middlesex, Englandto Henry VII , King of England
||11 Feb 1503
||Tower of London, Middlesex, England
||Westminster Abbey, Westminster, Middlesex, England
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Elizabeth of York (11 February 1466 – 11 February 1503) was Queen consort of England as spouse of King Henry VII from 1486 until 1503. Elizabeth of York was a daughter, sister, niece, wife and mother of English monarchs - Edward IV, Edward V, Richard III, Henry VII and Henry VIII, respectively.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Elizabeth of York, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- ELIZABETH of York (Palace of Westminster 11 Feb 1466-Tower of London 11 Feb 1503, bur Westminster Abbey), in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- Elizabeth Plantagenet, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- ↑ Elizabeth of York, in Find A Grave.