Elizabeth of York, Duchess of Suffolk
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Elizabeth of York, Duchess of Suffolk (22 April 1444 – c. 1503) was the sixth child and third daughter of Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York and Cecily Neville.
She was a younger sister of Anne of York, Duchess of Exeter, Edward IV of England and Edmund, Earl of Rutland. She was an older sister of Margaret of York, George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence and Richard III of England.
- Elizabeth of York, Duchess of Suffolk, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- Elizabeth Plantagenet, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- Elizabeth Plantagenet of York De la Pole, in Find A Grave.
- CICELY (Raby Castle, co Durham 3 May 1415-Berkhamstead Castle, Hertfordshire 31 May 1495, bur Collegiate Church of Fotheringhay, Northamptonshire)., in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.