Elizabeth de Burgh, 4th Countess of Ulster
m. 1 May 1327
- Elizabeth de Burgh, 4th Countess of Ulster
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Elizabeth de Burgh, Duchess of Clarence, suo jure 4th Countess of Ulster and 5th Baroness of Connaught (6 July 1332 – 10 December 1363) was a Norman-Irish noblewoman who married Lionel of Antwerp, 1st Duke of Clarence.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Elizabeth de Burgh, 4th Countess of Ulster, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Lady Elizabeth de Burgh, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- Cokayne, George Edward, and Vicary Gibbs; et al. The complete peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, extant, extinct, or dormant [2nd ed.]. (London: St. Catherine Press, 1910-59), Volume 3 page 245.
Help fund new features!