Elizabeth Maben Richardson
- H. Samuel MoffatABT 1795 - AFT 1861
- W. Elizabeth Maben Richardson1800 - 1879
m. 24 JUN 1827
Facts and Events
||Elizabeth Maben Richardson
||01 APR 1800
||Morebattle, Roxburghshire, Scotland
||Canada East (QUE), Canada
||24 JUN 1827
||Crailing, Roxburghshire, Scotlandto Samuel Moffat
||Chateauguay, Canada East (QUE), Canadawith Samuel Moffat
||31 MAR 1879
||Beechridge, Beauharnois Co., Quebec, Canada
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 IGI: Online searches, Subject: Online search: assorted surnames, Birth 1 Apr 1800 Elizabeth d/o James RICHARDSON & Margaret MABON, batch C118012, Morebattle, Roxburghshire, extracted Jul 2008.
- ↑ Québec, Canada. Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. (Ancestry.com), Dth/Burial 1879 Elizabeth Maben RICHARDSON, relict Samuel MOFFAT, Ormstown, St Paul's, from Ville de Valleyfield index, extracted Aug 2012.
- ↑ Québec, Canada. Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. (Ancestry.com), Dth/Burial 31 Mar 1879 Elizabeth RICHARDSON, relict Samuel MOFFAT, farmer Beachridge, extracted Aug 2012.
- ↑ CENSUS: CAN, Record Type: Census image, Location: Canada, Record Info: via Ancestry.com, 1861 Châteauguay, Canada East; Roll: C-1275; Page: 330, hsehold of Samuel MOFFAT & Elizabeth RICHARDSON, extracted Aug 2012.
- ↑ Entry reads: Burial Elizabeth Richardson relict of Samuel Moffat farmer Beachridge died and was buried Protestant Burying Ground Beachridge Parish of St John Chrysedome on this the (fifteenth crossed out) thirty first day of March in the Year of our Lord One thousand Eight Hundred and seventy nine - aged 79 deeply and justly regretted
Certified by me
John MacDonald Minister
Appears in Ville de Valleyfield index as Elizabeth Maben RICHARDSON, relict of Samuel MOFFAT, Ormstown, St Paul's Ch, 1879
Help fund new features!