Facts and Events
||Elizabeth Gertrude Coski
||7 Jun 1892
||Valley, Idaho, United StatesLardo (McCall) or Roseberry
||Washington, Idaho, United StatesCouncil Precinct
||9 Sep 1912
||Boise, Ada, Idaho, United StatesSt. John's Cathedral
to Gilbert Kimble Scott
||Roseberry, Valley, Idaho, United States
||12 Jul 1923
||Boise, Ada, Idaho, United States
||28 Jul, 10 Aug 1923
||Valley, Idaho, United States
||Boise, Ada, Idaho, United StatesSt. John's
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Idaho. Probate Court (Valley County). Probate minutes, 1917-1936. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1987), p. 354.
G. K. Scott petition for Administration of the estate of Elizabeth G. Scott on 28 July 1923 - Hearing to be held on 10 Aug 1923 at 10:00 am.
at the hearing: Elizabeth G. Scott died intestate in Ada County, Idaho while a resident of Valley county. Letters of Administration granted to G. K. Scott on bond of $1000 - 10 August 1923
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Idaho, United States. Idaho Marriages, 1878-1898; 1903-1942.
Gilbert K. Scott, b. 1884, Lewisburg, Kan., age 28
and Elizabeth G. Coski, b. 1892, Lards [sic], Ida., age 20
Married 09 Sep 1912, Boise, Ada, Idaho
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 David Blackwell, 8 Nov 1998, in Scott Family emails, Secondary quality.
- ↑ Town of Roseberry, Roseberry Precinct, Valley County; FHL #1820294, in United States. Bureau of the Census. 14th census, 1920. Idaho, 1920 federal census : soundex and population schedules. (Washington [District of Columbia]: The National Archives, 193-?), HH 1, Family 1, Primary quality.
Scott, Gilbert K., head, owns farm with mortgage, white male, age 35, married, able to read and write, born Kansas, father born Pennsylvania, mother born Indiana, retail merchant, general store, self-employed
, Elizabeth G., wife, white female, age 26, married, able to read and write, born Idaho, parents born Germany
, Hellen K., daugher, white female, age 6 attending school, born Idaho
, Oilena [sic], daughter, white female, age 5, not attending school, born Idaho
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Council, Washington, Idaho, in United States. 1900 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T624), HH 77, Fam 83, Primary quality.
Koski, John, b. Apr 1854, 46, m. 24 years, b. Germany, immigrated 1869, farmer, owns farm free of mtg
, Antonia, wife, b. Jan 1861, 39, m. 24 yrs, 11 children, 8 living, b. Germany, immigrated 1870
, Lewis, son, b. May 1883, 17, b. IL
, Alexander, son, b. Mar 1885, b. IL
, Paul, son, b. Nov 1887, 12, b. IL
, David, son, b. April 1890, 10, b. NE
, Elizabeth, dau, b. June 1892, 7, b. ID
, Katie, au, b. July 1894, 5, b. ID
, Thomas, b. Dec 1896, 3, b. ID
, Rosie, b. 1896, 3, b. ID
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 FamilySearch Record Search, in Idaho. Department of Health and Welfare. Death certificates, 1911-1937; index, 1911-1932. (State of Idaho), Secondary quality.
Name: Elizabeth Gertrude Scott, d. 11 Jul 1923, Boise, Ada, Idaho
Gender: Female, Age at Death: 30
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1893, Place of Birth: Boise Co. Idaho
Marital Status: Married
Father's Name: John Coski, Father's Place of Birth: Germany
Mother's Name: Tony Bweoski, Mother's Place of Birth: Poland
Place of Residence: Donnely, Idaho
Cemetery: St. Johns, Date of Burial: 13 Jul 1923
Help fund new features!