- H. Samuel Titus1658 - 1732/33
- W. Elizabeth Bowne1658 - 1721/22
m. aft Apr 1704
Facts and Events
- ↑ Bunker, Mary Powell. Long Island Genealogies. (Albany, New York, United States: Joel Munsell's Sons, 1895), 184, Secondary quality.
Children of John Bowne and Hannah Feaks: Elisabeth b. 1658, m. (1) John Prior, m. (2) Samuel Titus.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Frost, Josephine C. The Frost Genealogy : Descendants of William Frost of Oyster Bay, New York. (New York: F.H. Hitchcock, Genealogical Publisher, 1912), 4, Secondary quality.
Second child by first wife, Elizabeth, b. 8 Oct 1658, d. 14 Oct [sic] 1721, m. (1) 2 Nov 1678 John Prier, m. (2) Samuel Titus.
- ↑ Bowne, John, and Herbert F. Ricard. Journal of John Bowne, 1650-1694. (New York, New York: Friends of the Queensborough Community College Library, c1975), Fol 48 (p. 18), Primary quality.
Elisabeth Bowne there doughter was borne the 8 of october about too in the after nowne 1658
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Wilson, Edith King. Bowne family of Flushing, Long Island. (New York: unknown, 1948), 4,5, Secondary quality.
Children of John Bowne and Hannah Feke:
2) Elizabeth, b. Flushing "8.8.1658" [8 Oct 1658], d. Flushing "14.12.1721" [14 Feb 1721/22], m. (1) "2.9.1678" [2 Nov 1678] John Prior, m. (2) Samuel Titus.
- ↑ Hinshaw, William Wade; Thomas Worth Marshall; and John Cox. Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy. (Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States: Edwards Brothers, 1936-1950), 3:41.
'Elizabeth [daughter of John and Hannah (Feake) Bowne] b 8 Mo (Oct) 8, 1658'
- ↑ "Records of the Society of Friends of the City of New York and Vicinity, from 1640 to 1800", in The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record. (New York, New York: New York Genealogical and Biographical Society), Vol. 7, p. 43.
Elisebeth Titus of Westbery wife of Samuel Titus daughter of John Bowne dyed ye 14'd of ye 12'm 1721.
[Note: In old-styles dates, the twelfth month is February. For comparison to the modern calendar, it corresponds to the following year. More info may be found here.]