m. 3 Feb 1397
- Jane de Neville
- Lady Catherine de Neville
- Joan Neville
- Eleanor Neville
- Sir Richard de Neville, 5th Earl of Salisbury, K.G., P.C.
- Henry De Neville
- Anne Neville, Duchess of Buckingham
- Robert Neville, Bishop of Salisbury; Bishop of Durham
- Thomas De Neville, Baron St. Maur & Lovel
- William Neville, 1st Earl of Kent
- Edward Nevill, 3rd Baron Bergavenny
- Cuthbert De Neville
- Cecily Neville, Duchess of York
- John De Neville
- George Neville, 1st Baron Latymer
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Lady Eleanor Neville (c. 1397 - 1472) was the second daughter of Ralph de Neville, 1st Earl of Westmorland (died 1425), by his second wife, Joan Beaufort, daughter of John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster and Katherine Swynford.
KINSHIP: Daughter, being by 2nd wife.
PROPERTY: Had livery of her dower, 1414/1415.
INHERITANCE: A legatee in the 1440 will of her father.
DEATH: Date Conflict> Listed as "1463" in 'Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists', 7th ed. p. 7 line 3:33, p. 23 line 19:33 and 'Plantagenet Ancestry of Seventeenth-Century Colonists', 2nd ed. p. 273 PERCY:9; listed as "about 1472/1473" in 'Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families', p. 578 PERCY:11.
- ↑ Eleanor Percy, Countess of Northumberland, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- ↑ Weis, Frederick Lewis; Walter Lee Sheppard; and David Faris. Ancestral roots of certain American colonists, who came to America before 1700: the lineage of Alfred the Great, Charlemagne, Malcolm of Scotland, Robert the Strong, and some of their descendants. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Pub. Co., 7th Edition c1992), p. 7 line 3:33, p. 23 line 19:33, Secondary quality.
- ↑ Richardson, Douglas. Plantagenet ancestry : a study in colonial and medieval families. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co Inc, c2004), p. 273 PERCY:9, Secondary quality.