Edward of Westminster
d.4 May 1471
m. 22 Apr 1445
- Edward of Westminster
m. Aug 1470 or 13 Dec 1470
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Edward of Westminster ( – ), also known as Edward of Lancaster, was the only son of King Henry VI of England and Margaret of Anjou. He was killed at the Battle of Tewkesbury, making him the only heir apparent to the English throne ever to die in battle.
- Edward of Westminster, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- Cokayne, George Edward, and Vicary Gibbs; et al. The complete peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, extant, extinct, or dormant [2nd ed.]. (London: St. Catherine Press, 1910-59), Volume 3 page 174, Volume 3 page 439.
- Edward of Westminster, in Find A Grave.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 EDWARD, in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.