Facts and Events
||Edward Ivan Summach
||12 SEP 1927
||Delisle, Saskatchewan, Canada
||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CanadaMechanic, Royal Motors
||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CanadaClerk, Lipsett Footwear
||20 OCT 1987
||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canadaof cancer
||23 OCT 1987
||Woodlawn Cemetery, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- ↑ Family History, in Asquith and District Historical Society (Saskatchewan). The Asquith Record. (Asquith, Saskatchewan: Asquith and District Historical Society, 1982), Page 313, Secondary quality.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Henderson's Saskatoon Directory. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada: Henderson Directories Limited), 1980, Secondary quality.
Summach, Edw I & Florence, clk Lipsett Footwear
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Obituary of Ted Summach, in StarPhoenix. (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada), about 22 Oct 1987, Secondary quality.
- ↑ Woodlawn Cemetery, 1987, Secondary quality.
SUMMACH; EDWARD IVAN; 42715; 56A - 79 - S1/2; Date of Death - Oct-20-1987; Date of Burial - Oct-23-1987
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Funeral Bulletin of Edward Ivan "Ted" Summach, in Lorrie Ellen (Scott) Moffat -- Funeral Bulletin, 1987, Primary quality.
In Memorial (From Funeral Bulletin)
Edward Ivan (Ted) Summach
September 12, 1927 -- October 20, 1987
Ted was born the youngest of eight children, six brothers and two sisters. He was raised on the family farm in the area of Delisle, Saskatchewan. In 1943 he moved to Saskatoon where he lived with his brothers, Lester, and then Cecil. He went to work for the Codville company, and later with Royal Motors, where he became service manger. He then worked for his cousin Emerson at Flexi-Coil. After working for Market Tire and Battery for eighteen years, he became part owner of the new company, Market Tire Services Ltd. After selling his business, he worked for a time for his brother Harold at Lipsett's Footwear. In 1983 he retired.
In 1953 he married his wife, <names of living individuals have been removed>. They had two children, <names of living individuals have been removed> Ted is survived by five brothers, Lester (Mary), Harold (<living>), Cecil (Elaine), Robert (Esther), and Mervin (Terry). He is predeceased by his parents, William and Mary, and his two sisters, Elaine Green and Marietta Campbell.
Ted's commitment to his Lord was evident in all aspects of his life. He was deeply involved in the life of his church. He cheerfully served as Deacon, Sunday School Superintendent, and on the Christian Education and Outreach Commissions. He loved music, and was a part of the choir for many years. During his retirement, his touch was felt in the case he gave in keeping the church attractive in repair. Ted's last project was to establish a memorial fund to place stained glass windows in the front of the church. The first window will be placed in his memory this fall.
- ↑ Henderson's Saskatoon Directory. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada: Henderson Directories Limited), 1950, Secondary quality.
Summach, Edw, mech Royal Motors