Facts and Events
Edward Parks was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Estate Records of Edward Parks
- Vol. 1 - FEBRUARY 16, 1796. - (411) Admn. of estate of Edward Parks granted Sampson Mathews.
Records of Edward Parks in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Vol. 1 - NOVEMBER, 1779. - Edward Parks and Catherine, his wife, late Catherine North, administratrix of Roger North, deceased, vs. James Campbell.--Writ, 22d Nov., 1779.
- Vol. 1 - MAY 22, 1782. - (381) Edward Parks's death abates suit.
- MARCH, 1783 (A ?). - Catherine Parks and Edward Parks, administrator of Roger North, vs. Joseph Bennett.--Writ, 21st June, 1780.--Defendant at Nolachucky.
- MARCH, 1783 (A). - Catherine Parke, late North, vs. John Redmon.--Writ, 22d October, 1782. Was Edward Parks dead?
- Vol. 1 - MARCH, 1797 (A to N). - John Matthews vs. Keder Old, administrator of Edward Parks, deceased. Letter from Edward Parks to John Matthews, written from Richmond, 1795.
- Vol. 1 - MARCH, 1797 (N to W). - Philip North vs. Keder Old, Administrator Edward Parks.--Writ, 24th February, 1796.
Help fund new features!