Edward P. McCormick
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Sergeant, Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 20 May 1863
- Appointed Corporal 1 September 1863
- Appointed Sergeant 1 November 1864
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Also in Company C, 81st Ohio Infantry S2
- Application 546845; Certificate 348427
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
Help fund new features!