Edmund Tudor, 1st Earl of Richmond
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Edmund Tudor, 1st Earl of Richmond (1431 – 1 or 3 November 1456), also known as Edmund of Hadham (Welsh: Edmwnd Tudur), was the father of King Henry VII of England and a member of the Tudor family of Penmynydd, North Wales.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Edmund Tudor, 1st Earl of Richmond, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- EDMUND Tudor (Much Hadham Palace, Hertfordshire or Hadham, Bedfordshire -Carmarthen Castle 3 Nov 1456, bur Carmarthen, Church of the Grey Friars, later transferred to St David’s Cathedral, Wales), in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- Edmund Tudor, in Welsh Biography Online.
- Edmund Tudor, 1st Earl of Richmond, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
Help fund new features!