Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 245926; Certificate 703260
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 11508 (1922).
- ↑ Death certificate gives place of burial as "Wheelersburg." Unclear which cemetery this refers to.