m. BEF 1752
- David Moore1752 -
Facts and Events
David Moore was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Records in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Vol. 1 - NOVEMBER 19, 1766. - (345) David Moore, orphan of David Moore, aged 14 years, chose Henry Gay guardian.
Possible will in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina:?
- pg 133
- Moore, David Sr.
- 4 Aug 1793, prb in Apr 1794 Ct.
- Wife, Agness
- Daus, Agnes, Hanna Brown, Margaret Brown, and Elizabeth, wf of Solomon Stanfield
- Sons, Joseph, Jacob, Andrew, David, and James
- Grandsons, William and David Brown [sons of Margaret]
- Exrs; Wf Agness and son Joseph
- Wit; George Orr, Jurat, John Crowell, and John McCorkle