m. 26 Sep 1833
- David Miller1840 - 1914
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Corporal, Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 22 May 1863
- Appointed Corporal 14 June 1864
- Mustered out with company 25 July 1865
- Also in Co. I, 86th Ohio Infantry S2
- Application 695109; Certificate 475682
- Widow's Pension: Application 1031016, Certificate 782607
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States).