David R. Gifford
d.10 Oct 1908
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 1163827; Certificate 971783
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.