David Evans Fields
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 917280; Certificate 701117
- Widow's Pension: Application 1653144, Certificate A12-27-29
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Missouri, United States. Death Certificates. (Missouri State Archives).
- ↑ Death certificate lists place of death as Andrew County, Missouri; pension index card lists it as Graham, Missouri.
Help fund new features!