Facts and Events
||David Thomas Coker
||Dave T. Coker
||30 January 1874
||Comanche, Texas, United States
||02 June 1880
||Comanche, Texas, United StatesDavid Coker in household of Peyton Coker, son, age 6, born in Tex, father born in Ga, mother born in Ga
||10 Nov 1895
||Comanche, Texas, United StatesD. T. Coker to Zeulah McDonald
to Zeulah E. McDonald
||Comanche, Texas, United StatesDave T Coker, head, rents farm, married 4 years, age 24, born Jany 1876 in Texas, father born in Georgia, mother born in Georgia
||15 Feb 1953
||Comanche, Comanche, Texas, United States
||Indian Creek Cemetery, Comanche, Texas, United States
There are 3 vital records available on MyHeritage for David Thomas Coker, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for David Thomas Coker
- Name: David Thomas Coker
- Death date: 15 Feb 1953
- Death place: Comanche, Comanche, Texas
- Birth date: 30 Jan 1874
- Birth place: Comanche County, Texas
- Age at death: 79 years 15 days
- Gender: Male
- Marital status: Married
- Race or color: White
- Spouse name:
- Father name: Payton Lynn Coker
- Mother name: Fannie Creamer
- Digital GS number: 4165570
- Image number: 417
- Collection: Texas Deaths, 1890-1976
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 United States, Texas, Comanche, census, 1880. (citing National Archives microfilm T9, roll 1297), page 139 D (stamped), 02 June 1880.
SD 4, ED 33, dwelling #25, family #26
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Comanche, Texas, United States. 1900 U.S. Census Population Schedule, page 94 A (stamped), June 1900.
East half of Precinct 1, NARA microfilm publication T623, roll 1622, SD 4, ED 27, dwelling #136, family #137, Dave T. Coker; digital image. Ancestry.com. (www.ancestry.com)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Comanche, Texas, United States. Indian Creek Cemetery.