Facts and Events
DANIEL LOCKWOOD was born in 1831 at New York. Daniel's parents are listed in the 1880 census as being born in New York. He married FRANCELIA M. BROWN. They were likely married about 1863. Francelia was 19 in 1863 and daughter Helen was born in that year. Daniel was thirteen years older than Francelia.
Their first three children Helen, Olive, and Hattie, were all born in Illinois. Daughter Olive was born in Rock Island Illinois, so it is probable that Helen and Hattie were born there as well. Sometime between 1868 when Hattie was born in Illinois and 1873 they moved to Missouri where son Fredrick was born.
Daniel was a News Agent in 1880. He and FRANCELIA M. BROWN appeared on the census of 1880 at St. Louis, St. Louis County, Missouri.
He died circa 1888. Wife Francelia states in the 1900 census that they were married for 25 years. If they were married about 1863, that places Daniel's death in about 1888.
- ↑ Madeline Hyde Kowalsky. Hyde/Butt Family Records. (Family Records, 2000), Secondary quality.
- ↑ Olive Lockwood Parke Death Certificate. (Cook County Clerks Office), 1845, Primary quality.
- 1910 US Federal Population Census: 6-Wd Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, 1910, Primary quality.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Firrst Enumeration, in 1880 US Federal Population Census: Saint Louis, Saint Louis County, Missouri, 1880, Primary quality.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Second Enumeration, in 1880 US Federal Population Census: Saint Louis, Saint Louis County, Missouri (2), 1880, Primary quality.
- ↑ 1900 US Federal Population Census: Chicago Ward 2, 1900, Primary quality.