Facts and Events
Source:Biographical review : this volume contains biographical sketches of leading citizens of Cumberland County, Maine, p. 496: He was a farmer by occupation, and was a solider in the War of 1812, serving as Captain of a company.
1850 US Census, Scarborough, Cumberland, ME
Daniel Larrabee, age 68, Farmer, ME
Mary Larrabee, age 57, ME
Daniel S. Larrabee, age 19, Farmer, ME
Mary E. Larrabee, age 14, ME
1860 US Census Scarborough, Cumberland, Maine
Larrabee, Daniel, age 78, Farmer, ME
Larrabee, Mary E, age 67 (wife), ME
Larrabee, Mary E,age 24
Deering, Abby F, age 15, ME [daughter of daughter Betsey]
Butterfield, Almora, age 5, ME
Butterfield, Daniel C., age 9
Butterfield, Samuel, age 50, Peddler
Peachy, John, age 14, Day laborer
- ↑ Galvin, Eleanor Henrietta Stevens. 1812 ancestor index, 1892-1970: National Society of the United States Daughters of 1812. (Norcross, Georgia, United States: Harper Printing, c1970), 41.
Larrabee, Daniel, born 7/4/1782 Scarborough, ME, d. 6/6/1864 Scarborough, ME.
- ↑ Deaths in Scarboro, ME, in The New England Historical and Genealogical Register. (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society), 103:267.
Item 661: 1864: Jan. 6: Capt. Daniel Larrabee died aged about 80 years.
- ↑ Ridlon, G. T. Saco Valley settlements and families: historical, biographical, genealogical, traditional, and legendary, embracing the most important events in the towns on the Saco River from their plantation to the present ... (Portland, Maine: G.T. Ridlon, 1894), 885.
Capt. Daniel Larrabee settled at North Scarborough where he d. 6 June 1864, age 81.
- ↑ Records of the First Church in Scarborough, ME, in The Maine historical and genealogical recorder. (Portland, Maine: S.M. Watson), 2:165.
July 4, [1782.] Daniel, son of Philip and Sarah Larrabee. [baptized]
- ↑ 1860 US Census in Scarborough shows age of 78 which suggests birth of 1782.