Facts and Events
Daniel Givens was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
- Givens, Daniel. Will probate March, 1823.
- Names Children: Anna Webb, Susanna, wife (of) John Walker, Oilinda Peck, William, Isiah, Elisha, Joseph and Daniel.
- Grandchildren: Daniel (Wm's son) and Patsy Peck, dau. (of) Jacob Peck.
- [Source: Early Marriages, Wills and some Revolutionary War Records, Botetourt County, Virginia, Compiled by Anne Lowry Worrell, pg. 56].
- ↑ Date Daniel wrote his will; Will probate date is March 1823. Thus Daniel died between 15 Oct 1822 and sometime in March 1823.
- ↑ The 12 June 1739 DOB is commonly given in Ancestry Public Member Trees. A recent (December 2015) survey of 715 such trees showed that almost 60% gave this DOB (or at least gave 1739 as the year of Birth.
The basis for this DOB is unknown.