Facts and Events
Daniel Givens was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
- Givens, Daniel. Will probate March, 1823.
- Names Children: Anna Webb, Susanna, wife (of) John Walker, Oilinda Peck, William, Isiah, Elisha, Joseph and Daniel.
- Grandchildren: Daniel (Wm's son) and Patsy Peck, dau. (of) Jacob Peck.
- [Source: Early Marriages, Wills and some Revolutionary War Records, Botetourt County, Virginia, Compiled by Anne Lowry Worrell, pg. 56].
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://www.mlssjwfamilyhistory.com/getperson.php?personID=I21418&tree=tree1 [needs additional sourcing]