Facts and Events
Lucas County, Iowa, 1870 census:S2
- Bonnett, David [sic] 35 yrs Farmer (real estate = $10,000; personal estate = $2,000) b. Iowa
- Sarah 30 yrs b. Indiana
- John 3 yrs b. Iowa
Lucas County, Iowa, 1880 census:S3
- Bonnett, Daniel G. 48 yrs Stockraising b. Ohio (father, b. Pennsylvania; mother, b. Maryland)
- Sarah R. 40 yrs Wife Keeping House b. Indiana (father, b. Maryland; mother, b. New York)
- John R. 13 yrs Son b. Iowa
- Grace 8 yrs Dau b. Iowa
- Kenny, Jennette 18 yrs Servant Servant b. Iowa (father, b. Ohio; mother, b. Illinois)
- Parmenter, Jasper 24 yrs Farm Help Farmer b. Illinois (father, b. Ohio; mother, b. Virginia)
Lucas County, Iowa, 1895 state census:S1
Danuel G. Bonnet
Age: 63 yrs, born Ohio
Residence: Lucas County
In the 1900 census, Daniel and Sarah were both living with their son, John R. Bonnett.
- ↑ Lucas County, Iowa. 1895 Iowa State Census.
- ↑ Lucas County, Iowa. 1870 U.S. Census Population Schedule, p. 568, house/family 81/83.
- Lucas County, Iowa. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule, ED 103, p. 462, house/family 384/420.