- H. Cornelius Vanosdal, Sr.1729 - 1809
- W. Sarah Lewisabt 1738 - bef 1825
m. 11 April 1785
Facts and Events
Corneilus Vanosdal was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
- Land Survey - Conrelius Vanosdale, 100 acres. Aug. 15, 1792.
- [Source: Shuck, Grbr Co VA Records, Vol 1, Early Survey Records, p. 75:]
- Deed bk 2 pg 61-62; 30 Oct 1798 [Greenbrier Co-VA]; Cornelius Vanosdal and wife Sarah 76 acres to John Fulwyder etc... adj. to 93 acres of Charles LEWIS, dec'd., adj. to Vanosdal, Robert Reed and is on Sinking Creek.
- Deed bk 2 pg 11[Greenbrier Co, VA; Cornelius Vanosdal and wife Sarah, 100 acres to Jacob Fulwider adj. to Charles Lewis, dec'd and adj. to John Fenton's survey and to Hugh Ballentine.
- Cornelius Vanosdal - Tax List: 1800, Greenbrier County, Virginia.
- Will of Sarah Lewis, probable 2nd wife:
- Will of Sarah Vanosdal; 25 Apr 1822 prob. 24 Jan 1825. Names: Granddaughter; Margaret Williams, daughter of Richard Williams. [Source: Greenbrier County Courthouse, Lewisburg West Virginia]. (Note: it appears that Sarah was actually the step-grandmother of Margaret Williams, daughter of Richard Williams, named in her will).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 International Genealogical Index. (LDS Church, 1999-2005).
Help fund new features!