Clyde A. Rhodes
d.15 JAN 1969
Facts and Events
||Clyde A. Rhodes
||Iowa, United States
||03 FEB 1909
||Cooper, Greene, Iowa, United Statesto Edna Griswold
||Anaheim, Orange, California, United States
||15 JAN 1969
||15 Jan 1969
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1900 US Census Green County, Iowa, vol 29, ED 91, sheet 16, line 53.
Rhoades, Alfred Head W M Aug 1850 age 49 yrs., married 25 yrs., born Ill., Father b. MO[?], Mother b. Maryland, Carpenter
Jennie M Wife W F Dec 1851 age 49 yrs, 2 children, born Ind., Father b. NC, Mother b. NJ
Clyde A. Son W M Mar 1878 age 22 yrs., single, born Iowa, IL, IN Carpenter
Oskar F, Son W M Jul 1884 age 15 yrs., single, born Iowa, IL, Ind.
- ↑ Obit of Mrs. Jennie Rhodes, in The Jefferson Herald, Jefferson, Iowa, 15 June 1921.
This union was blest by the birth of two sons, both of whom are living. Oscar resides in New York while Clyde is a resident of Jefferson.
- ↑ 1930 US Census Orange County, California.
Orange Co., Anaheim Twp., Ed. 15, p. 2B
Rhoades, Clyde A., Head, 52 yrs, b. IA, parents b. IL/IN, Farmer, home valued at $13,000
- ↑ Obit of Oscar Rhoades, in Jefferson [Iowa] Bee, Mar 2 & Mar 9, 1937.
...survived by one brother, Clyde Rhoades of Anaheim, California...
- ↑ SSDI.
CLYDE A RHOADES 22 Mar 187815 Jan 1969 (V)92640 (PE)(none specified)570-07-5319California
- Death Claims Three Persons Here Past Week Funerals Held for Mrs Wright, Alfred Rhoads, and Ward Young, in The Jefferson Herald, 16 Feb 1928.
...To this union were born two sons, Clyde A. of Anaheim, Calif., and F. Oscar, of Bergen, New York...
- Greene, Iowa, United States. 1905 Iowa State Census.
1905 Iowa State census, Greene county, Franklin city
C. A. Rhoades
[census is a simple list of names and does not indicate household]
- Note that his wife, Edna Griswold Rhoades, was listed as a widow in 1920 and 1925. Apparently, Edna and Clyde were separated as Clyde seems to be very much alive through 1930.