Facts and Events
Christian is found living with in Wisconsin with son Robert in 1860, and in Quebec in 1881 with son Andrew.
Where she was before, between and after these dates has yet to be determined.
- ↑ IGI: Online searches, Subject: Online search: assorted surnames, RICHARDSON May 2001 Source: Batch C118014 1818-1855 1067950 , 0102300 Film 6901638.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Census: USA, Record Type: Census images, Film: via Ancestry.com, 1860 Omro, Winnebago, Wisconsin; Roll: M653_1437; Page: 520; Image: 226; Family History Library Film: 805437, hsehold of R C & Charity RICHARDSON, extracted Aug 2012.
- ↑ Scottish Birth, Marriage, Burial entries (to 1854), Record Type: Scottish BMDB entries (to 1854), File Number:, Marr. 29 Apr 1820 James RICHARDSON ( Morebattle) & Christian OUTTERSON (Eckford), Eckford, Roxburghshire, 787/0A0020 0100 & 0237, copies d/loaded Aug 2012 .
- ↑ CENSUS: CAN, Record Type: Census image, Location: Canada, Record Info: via Ancestry.com, 1881 Stanstead, Stanstead, Quebec; Roll: C_13199; Page: 4; Family No: 18., family of Andrew & Jane RICHARDSON, extracted Aug 2012.
- ↑ Google Books, Url: books.google.com, "New Brunswick Lineages: the ancestral charts of over 250 researchers who trace their lineage to New Brunswick, Canada", D F Johnson, (1988), extracted Aug 2012.
- Lorna Henderson. Lorna's Family History Musings, Location: Waikanae, New Zealand, Aug 2012.
- ↑ John brought my attention to a google book snippet view of "New Brunswick Lineages" which shows,
20. James RICHARDSON (1770-1850) Edinburgh Scot./Lower Canada
21. Christian Outerson (Morebattles Scot./ Lower Canada)
10. Andrew RICHARDSON (1824-1925) Roxboroshire Scot. / Lower Canada
11. Jane Beerworth (1826-1891) St. Remi, Que / Lower Canada
(which leads me to believe it is an ahnentafel for a descendant of Andrew's)
Help fund new features!