m. 26 MAR 1755
- Christan GeorgesonBET 1756 AND 1761 - BET 1823 AND 1841
- H. James MansonABT 1756 - BEF 1823
- W. Christan GeorgesonBET 1756 AND 1761 - BET 1823 AND 1841
m. 29 DEC 1786
- Donald Manson1796 - BET 1841 AND 1851
Facts and Events
- ↑ OPR Watten, Caithness, Subject: Birth baptism marriage, Location: Watten, CAI Dist 43/2, Baptism 1796 Donald MANSON, extracted Oct 1994.
- ↑ Carole MELLOR. LTR CAI familes ex Carole MELLOR, Recipient: Lorna Henderson, Author Address: Stirkoke, Wick, Caithness, Scotl, Feb 1994.
- ↑ Lorna Henderson. Lorna's Family History Musings, Location: Waikanae, New Zealand, Jun 2004.
- ↑ Www MANSON, Will 1823 William GUNN of Catchery, extract rcvd from Katherine LINEY (firstname.lastname@example.org) Jun 2004.
- ↑ Census: 1841 Ancestry, Record Type: Census (images for England, transcriptions for Scotland), Location: UK. (1841), Watten, Caithness, searched Apr 2007.
- ↑ (I have assumed that Christian is the first dtr, given my theory that her mother Esther is the sister of the Helen who married David Manson)
- ↑ (this date being based on the 1823 will of William Gunn of Catchery showing that the widow Manson of Coghill owed him £1 11s and Christan's absence from the 1841 census)