Facts and Events
||Charles E. Wilson
||26 Aug 1840
||Avon, Lorain, Ohio, United States
||16 Apr 1867
||Lorain, Ohio, United Statesto Elzina Lucas
||3 Dec 1925
||Elyria, Lorain, Ohio, United States
||Ridgelawn Cemetery, Elyria, Lorain, Ohio, United States
An extensive biography of Charles E. Wilson and his family can be found on page 668 of A Standard History of Lorain County, Ohio.
Civil War Service
- Application 1320147; Certificate 1091928
- Widow's Pension: Application 1240215, Certificate 970195
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 70728 (1925).
- ↑ Find A Grave.