Charles Somerset, 1st Earl of Worcester
- Charles Somerset, 1st Earl of Worcester - 1526
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Charles Somerset, 1st Earl of Worcester, KG (c. 1460 – 15 March 1526) was the legitimised bastard son of Henry Beaufort, 3rd Duke of Somerset by his mistress Joan Hill.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Turton, W. H. (William Harry). The Plantagenet ancestry: being tables showing over 7,000 of the ancestors of Elizabeth (daughter of Edward IV, and wife of Henry VII) the heiress of the Plantagenets; with preface, lists, notes and a complete index of about 2,700 entries and a reference for each. (Baltimore [Maryland]: Genealogical Pub. Co., 1968), 666.
- Charles Somerset, 1st Earl of Worcester, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- Charles Somerset, 1st Earl of Worcester, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
Help fund new features!