Facts and Events
||9 Jun 1841
||Hereford, Herefordshire, England
||22 Nov 1860
||Leominster, Herefordshire, Englandto Emma Price
||13 OCT 1873
||Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USAto Maren (Marie) Kirstine Truelsen
||8 OCT 1883
||Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USAto Sarah Ann Wrighton
||23 Apr 1905
||Brigham City, Box Elder, Utah, United States
||26 APR 1905
||Brigham City Cemetery, Brigham City, Box Elder, Utah, USA
1851 Census record said he was born in St Nicholas, Hereford but he is not on the Parish Records. Emigrated to Utah 6 June 1866 on the ship "Saint Mark", landed in New York on 24 July 1866 and arrived in Salt Lake City on 6 Oct 1866. Went directly to American Fork, where his father, John Phillip was living. Moved his family to Brigham City the latter part of 1868, where he lived until he died.
- Church of England. St Nicholas, Hereford, Hereford, England Parish Records. (Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah).
Birthplace stated on the 1851 Census as St Nicholas, Hereford, Hereford, England
- General Register Office. The National Archives (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO) HO 107/1466-2531 Census Returns: 1851 Census Schedules, Film #87,381.
age 9. This entry says he was born at St Nicholas, Hereford,Herefordshire, England
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Emmigration Records. (Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah), Film #25,692 European Mission; 1849-1885.
Emmigrated on the ship "Saint Mark".
- United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
age 39 boot and shoe maker
- General Register Office. The National Archives (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO) RG 9 General Register Office: 1861 Census Schedules, Film #542,874.
age 19 occupation Cordwainer (shoe maker)
- ↑ Various. The Mormon Overland Travel, 1847-1868, , Secondary quality.