Charles II , Archduke of Austria
- Ferdinand1572 - 1572
- Anna of Austria1573 - 1598
- Maria Christierna1574 - 1621
- Archduchess Catherine Renata , of Austria1576 - 1595
- Elisabeth1577 - 1586
- Ferdinand II , Holy Roman Emperor1578 - 1637
- Karl1579 - 1580
- Archduchess Gregoria Maximiliana , of Austria1581 - 1597
- Archduchess Eleanor , of Austria1582 - 1620
- Archduke Maximilian Ernest , of Austria1583 - 1616
- Margaret , of Austria1584 - 1611
- Leopold V , Archduke of Austria1586 - 1632
- Constance , of Austria1588 - 1631
- Maria Maddalena of Austria1589 - 1631
- Charles , of Austria, Bishop of Wroclaw1590 - 1624
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Charles II Francis of Austria (3 June 1540 – 10 July 1590) was an Archduke of Austria and ruler of Inner Austria (Styria, Carniola and Carinthia) from 1564. He was a member of the House of Habsburg.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Charles II, Archduke of Austria, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
Help fund new features!