Charles II , Archduke of Austria
- Ferdinand1572 - 1572
- Anna of Austria1573 - 1598
- Maria Christierna1574 - 1621
- Archduchess Catherine Renata , of Austria1576 - 1595
- Elisabeth1577 - 1586
- Ferdinand II , Holy Roman Emperor1578 - 1637
- Karl1579 - 1580
- Archduchess Gregoria Maximiliana , of Austria1581 - 1597
- Archduchess Eleanor , of Austria1582 - 1620
- Archduke Maximilian Ernest , of Austria1583 - 1616
- Margaret , of Austria1584 - 1611
- Leopold V , Archduke of Austria1586 - 1632
- Constance , of Austria1588 - 1631
- Maria Maddalena of Austria1589 - 1631
- Charles , of Austria, Bishop of Wroclaw1590 - 1624
Facts and Events
There are 4 vital records available on MyHeritage for Charles II , Archduke of Austria, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Charles II , Archduke of Austria
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Charles II Francis of Austria (3 June 1540 – 10 July 1590) was an Archduke of Austria and ruler of Inner Austria (Styria, Carniola and Carinthia) from 1564. He was a member of the House of Habsburg.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Charles II, Archduke of Austria, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.